Happy 3 Months Little Lady!
Here is a little of what you have been up to this past month:
- According to our scale you weigh exactly 13 lbs!
- You are in a size 2 diaper.
- You have the cutest little chubby legs ;)
- You are pretty much in 3 month clothes exactly!
- You still don't have much hair, but it is growing a little!
- Your eyes are the prettiest bright blue!!
- You discovered your tongue...you love to stick it out HA!
- You sleep from about 9-10 pm until 7:45 am on the dot. I wonder what makes up get up right at that time? (but that's great with me ;)
- You took your first road trip and did great!
- You are a faucet....you are drooling a ton!
- You get the hiccups a least once a day.
- You started to suck on your hand....it makes us laugh because you try to get your whole hand in your mouth!
- You "talk" to us alot...we just love your coos.
- Your head is very strong, we can sit you on our lap and you hold it up so well.
- You went to the zoo this month for your first time.
- You are such a little mover...even at night! One night I woke up, looked at the video monitor, and you had turned sideways in your crib, and by morning you had completely turned yourself around. This happens a lot now....you turn a complete 180 by morning....HA!
- You started fighting sleep alot (especially at bed time)....we are working on getting you to bed earlier before you become overly tired!
- You start to flap your arms when I read to you....I think you are going to like books just like me :)
- When you are in your swing or bouncer and DON'T want to be in it you start to strain to lift your head! I kinda laugh because it looks funny but you are trying so hard to sit up!
A little biased here but we sure think she is perty ;)
Yes...we wash her hair even though there is not much of it ;)
Lifting her head....Gooooooo Brooklyn!
Don't you just want to eat her up ;)