- You have done AWESOME your first week home :)
- You pretty much sleep ALL the time!!
- You were 7lbs 12oz at birth and when we left the hospital you were 7lbs 6oz and today you are back up to your birth weight 7lbs 12oz :)
- You had a lot of visitors this week! Everyone just couldn't wait to meet you!
- You are just as pretty as can be.... alot of people have said what a pretty newborn you are!
- You are not awake very much but your eyes are a very dark blue right now, they remind me of the way Brooklyn's looked at this age.
- You smell yummy! I love your milk breath hehe!
- You smile in your sleep...I also wonder what you are thinking.
- You like to sleep with one arm up...sometimes both.
- We took you to the doctor for your one week check up and you did great...again slept pretty much the whole time. Dr. Hirsch said you were very healthy!
- Brooklyn LOVES you to pieces! When she wakes up in the morning she immediately wants to see you and goes running out of her room :)
- This was a tough week for mommy. I could hardly get out of bed :( I was sad cause I felt like I couldn't do for you as much as I wanted too but you seemed very happy. Grammy and MeeMee came to help which was such a blessing and they loved snuggling with you too!
- We are so in love with you Brynlee,and so happy you are in our life! Hard to believe you are already 1 week old!!!
There is the "One Arm" sleeping pose Ha!
Surrounded by his girls = One Happy Daddy
Getting Sugars from Sister
Our little cutie headed to the doctor!
She had just eaten...can you tell lol!
A New Sister