Happy 6 Months Rollie-Pollie!!
Here is what you have been up to this past month:
Side Note: This was a BIG month for you Miss Brooklyn! So many changes! Mommy and Daddy just didn't know what to think! It was so fun to see you grow....mixed emotions for sure, but we were so happy for you and loved seeing you so happy and proud of yourself!!!!
- You weigh 16lbs (Your 6 month appt. is not till Feb. 17th so I do not know how long you are yet) *UPDATE * 26 3/4 inches
- You are now in a size 3 diaper although they seems a little big still, but the 2's were too tight!
- You are wearing 6 month clothes.
- You have discovered your feet (this actually started last month, but I forgot to mention it) I took a picture of you enjoying your.....TOES! ;)
- You know your name...every time we say it you look at us :)
- It is very obvious when you reach for us now. It is so cute and most of the time I just can't pass you up ;)
- Also at the beginning of the month you started sitting. First with your hands kinda propping you and now you can sit without any help! Sometimes you topple over but you rarely cry :)
- You started standing by yourself if you are leaning on something. I snapped a picture of you doing this with you toy table. You don't do this for very long, but you like to try!
- You are getting louder (discovering your voice)....you started this new screeching thing. We don't know what to think about it....HA!
- You LOVE water bottles. Sometimes if you are crying in the car I will pull out a water bottle and you will stop and just stare at it. And you like to chew on it and pretend to drink from it...HA!
- You LOVE to chew on TAGS. You always find the satin tag to blankets, pillows, and one of your favorites is the tag on your boppy.
- You have been rolling from your belly to your back for a little while now, but this month you went from your back to your belly! Now you are unstoppable rolling everywhere. I call you my little Rollie-Pollie :)
- You have TWO teeth now! Your two lower teeth came in just abut a week apart!
- You balanced on ALL FOURS this month! I couldn't believe it! Such a strong girl...mommy is getting ready for the day you take off!
- I no longer have to squirt your vitamins in your mouth, you just suck it right out of the tube. You like your vitamins.
- You held your own bottle....you hadn't had a bottle in a long time and when Brad watched you so I could have a girls night he sent me a picture of you holding it all by yourself! Go Brooklyn!
Here are some pictures :)
She likes playing with her toys:
Her first computer time HA!
Yummy TOES ;)
You can't really see it but there is her tooth...I really just like this picture, it's like she is showing it off HA!