Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"And they all ROLLED over and One fell out...."


Well I have been singing the "10 in a Bed" song this week to Brooklyn, emphasizing the "ROLL OVER! ROLL OVER!" part....HA!

Yep lots of changes this month. Brooklyn is rolling all over the place! She has been rolling from her belly to her back for a little while now (a lot of the times I think it was on accident), BUT not any more. She has officially conquered rolling from her back to her belly. It was really cute! She loves the TV remote and I just put it alittle bit out of reach and she just went for it with all her might and boom she did it! Now she is back and forth, back and forth, and loving it! Sometimes she gets her arm stuck and cries, but lately she has done great! I have a video of her rolling but it is not uploading well :( I will keep trying! In the mean time here is a picture....





No comments: