Happy 4 Months Brooklyn!
Here is what you have been up to this past month:
- You went to the doctor this month and you now weight 14 lbs and 60% in weight
- You are 24 3/4 inches long and 75% in height
- You have a little head!!! You are 5% in head size! What was so funny is that the doctor reassured us that head size was all genetics and did not reflect of how smart you would be...HAHA!
- Still in a size 2 diaper but starting to wear 3-6 month clothes. In fact I started to pack up your newborn and 0-3 month cloths and almost cried....waaaaaahhh!
- We have been hearing some good Belly Laughs this month! We can't get enough of it and daddy is especially good at making you laugh!
- You are holding things really well...your rattle, toy keys, and the blue teether that looks like a hand :)
- I kiss your chubby cheeks ALL DAY LONG! They are the cutest thing...hope you don't mind?!
- You have learned to grab....and you are most interested in MY HAIR! OUCH! You like to get the little ones in the back :(
- You LOVE playing on your play mat. You always like to go for the toy in the middle and when you get it daddy shouts, "You got the grand prize Brooklyn!"
- You started to suck your thumb just at nap time and bedtime...we will see if this last, but in the mean time it is soooooo cute!!! We even snapped a picture of you doing this on the monitor ;)
- You smile so much these days :)
- You LOVE to just "watch" everything! You love to see what is going on and are so interested in things....I think you are going to love to learn :)
- You really only cry when you are tired...sometimes when you are hungry, but most of the time if you fuss you are sleepy.
- You are now going to bed alittle earlier...around 7:30-8 and have started waking up at about 7am. Also you take about 4-5 hours worth of naps! I call you my sleeping beauty!
- We love you so much Brooklyn...it is so neat to see you do new things and grow!! We don't want you to stop but could you please slow down just a little ;)
"Look everybody...I learned a new trick!"
Brooklyn enjoying a book during tummy time!
Packing up Brooklyn's clothes she has outgrown....
Brad and Brooklyn before church one day :)
Just chillin' in her crib.....
Here is a short video of Brooklyn trying to sit up....we laugh so hard every time we watch it and Brad makes some really good sound effects when she falls over!
A Little Comparison....
On a side note: I removed her bumper the minute she started to move around in her sleep (which was very early), but when we started taking pictures it was in, so every week I put it back in just to take the picture...HAHA! Not sure how much longer I will do that ;-P