Happy 2 Months Honey B!
Brooklyn - Here is a little of what you have been up to this past month:
- You weigh 11 lbs 10 oz and are 22 3/4 inches long.
- You are now in a size 1 diaper.
- You are almost completely out of your newborn clothes and into 0-3 month.
- Mommy has been putting you on your tummy for a little while each day and the other day you ROLLED OVER....but you haven't done it sense (that is OK, we don't want you growing up too fast!)
- You now make eye contact really well and have given us quite a few smiles....it is Mommy and Daddy's favorite :)
- Around 6 weeks you ate out of your first bottle....I don't even have to tell you how much Daddy enjoyed that!
- On September 12th we put you in your crib for the first time! I was a little sad and missed you not being right there in our room but you slept so well! Mommy on the other hand did not because she kept checking on you with every little noise you made ;)
- You started to sleep through the night this month! Mommy and Daddy are getting some much needed sleep now but by morning time we are VERY ready to see you!
- You went to the park for your first time. Arlon, Lindsey, and Shannon were there and we went on a nice walk through the woods. You LOVED looking up at the trees from you stroller. You just looked and looked! Near the end you took a little snooze :)
- You also attended your first wedding...you slept through the whole ceremony and woke up to eat right after. Everyone said you looked so pretty and many of our close friends got to meet you for the first time.
- You always fall asleep in the car....usually within the first few minutes and sometimes before we even leave the driveway. The only time you cry in the car is when you are hungry.
- You are super strong....you love trying to stand. It almost seems like you could actually do it!
- You are starting to talk to us...your little coos are the cutest thing ever!
- You still do not like the paci, but you are starting to find your hand to suck on instead.
- We got you a side to side swing and you LIKE it! You still would rather be held, like 24/7....Haha! I LOVE holding you , but mommy sometimes needs a break because her arms feel like they are going to fall off!
- I have to mention this because it is soooo funny. One day Grammy came over and she was changing your diaper when you pooed clear across the changing tab!! There was a stack of diapers, wipes, and lotion that got covered!!! You sure do have some force in there girlfriend! Grammy was laughing so hard and she just had to snap a picture to remember the occasion (I didn't put it on here in case some have a weak stomach!)....HA!
We are loving every minute with you and have been so amazed to see you grow and change right before our eyes! You are the best thing in the world little one!
A Comparison...Week 2 to Week 9!
The first day I rolled over....I was a little fussy in this video because this was about the 10th time mommy made me show her ;)
She looks like she is about to hit the chair...but she's not ;)
Just hanging out with Miss B