Thursday, September 16, 2010

Playing Pretend :)

There are a few girls at church who just adore B. They make her things all the time; paintings, drawings, onesies that are decorated with fabric markers, decorations for her room, etc. I know that they also like to play pretend! I remember being there age and loving to play mommy with my baby doll! Well the other day I went over to one of the girls homes and she took me upstairs to show me her play room. I just got chills when I saw this room and how cute it was......not to mention that she was pretending to be me and my little Brooklyn. So sweet....I felt super special;)

This is what you see when you walk up the stairs:
There is a changing table, a basket of clothes, and the cradle....
View from the other side....here is the cradle, car seat with the baby, and a pretend closet :)

This is what melted my heart....she used fabric marker to draw this on the sheet..."BRW"....and you can see the hanging "B" on the side :)

I just LOVE this girl and to top it off she just found out she is going to be a BIG sister again!!!!

1 comment:

JDTS said...

love how she 'decorated' the crib! how sweet!