Happy 7 Months Miss Brooklyn!
Here is what you have been up to lately:
- You weigh 16 lbs 5 oz
- You are wearing 6 month clothes.
- You are wearing size 3 diapers.
- For the first time we put you in a highchair at a restaurant! You did really well! Although if we give you a toy you chew on it for only a little while and then throw it on the ground.
- You also rode in the basket at Wal-Mart for the first time. I put the cover over the cart and strapped you in. You seemed to love the new view, but you don't like riding backwards. Pretty much the whole time you try to turn your body to face the other way....HA! You do LOVE going to the store and looking at EVERYTHING! You try to reach for everything too! Tons of people stopped to talk to us and everyone would say what a pretty baby you are :)
- You went on your first airplane trip this month and did great!
- When you get excited about something; a toy, the dog, or when mommy or daddy walk in the room, you kick your legs and shake your arms. We always can tell when you are excited!
- You are LOVING your jumparoo lately! You just jump and jump like crazy!
- Still no pacifier or thumb...I don't think you will take either EVER. It's kinda nice b/c we won't have to take either away :)
- You wake up about once in the night...sometimes twice, but you go right back to sleep which is such a blessing. BUT I am soooo sleepy in the mornings!
- You take 3 naps and usually they are around 1 hr to 2 hrs.
- At the end of the month your two top teeth cut! I took a few last pictures to remember your gummy smile...I bet you are going to look so cute with your front teeth! I was able to really tell you were teething this time around. You got a runny nose, with a little dry cough, and of course chewed on your fingers and everything else in sight!
- You are obsessed with tags. Anything that has a tag gets your attention. No need to buy you toys - just give you a few tags to play with.
- You are one BUSY girl! I say this constantly but you are!
- You started pushing yourself to a sitting position this month
- You stood up all by yourself
- You started crawling!!!!
Daddy is lowing her crib since she can stand up......
I love how she is watching him :)
Mommy and her girl!
Hanging in her jumparoo :)
This is why I now remove her bows when we get in the car.....I didn't take a picture but one day I found her asleep with the band completely over her eyes. Poor thing I had no clue how long it was like that!
Sitting up in the bath tub!
Having fun in her jumparoo...I video taped her from the backside b/c if she saw me she would stop jumping.