Happy 10 Months Sunshine!!
Here is what you have been up to this past month:
- You now weigh 18 lbs
- You are wearing 9 month clothes although the 9 month pj's are way too long!
- You are still in a size 3 diaper
- You are cruising everywhere!! You love pulling up on things (like the couch) and just going from one side to the other. Anytime you have something you can pull up on you do :)
- You wave Bye Bye!! Cutest thing ever!!!! Everyone loves it, especially when there is a big crowd and you are waving to everyone...haha! ADORABLE :)
- I have been trying to teach you sign language and you are now signing "Milk" It is so neat to see you learn. We are still working on "More" and a few others.
- You are very steady on your feet and can stand by yourself for a little while. It is cute to watch b/c it is like you don't know what to do next. You just stand then and then finally fall down and crawl to wherever you want to go.
- You are eating more foods. Still only about 1 meal a day. You have had all different kinds of fruits and veggies and even egg yokes and yogurt :)
- You got your first real Baby Doll! We gave it to you on Mother's Day and you LOVE it! You love touching it's face and you just get the biggest smile when you see it :)
- You have been playing by yourself so well lately. You really concentrate with your toys, but even a cardboard box can keep you occupied for a while ;)
- You like to open and close doors. You do pretty well and haven't really pinched your fingers yet. One time you closed the door on mommy while she was in her closet and just stood there. I was too afraid to open the door thinking I might knock you over!....eventually I made it out HA!
- You started "Dancing" this month. You were just standing there and when I played some music on the computer you started to bend your knees to the beat! I caught it on video :) Then the next day we were in a store and I played some music on one of those displays and you started to move to the beat in your stroller. Grammy and I were cracking up :)
- You copy us when we say "Ruff Ruff" or when we growl like a lion. It is so cute! You growl all the time.
- You are saying "Mama"...but it seems like you only say it when you are mad (like if I put you down for a nap and you are not ready).
- You also say "Ba Ba"
- You know how to fake cough ;-/ If you hear someone cough....you cough....we all smile and laugh...and then you do it again. HAHA!
- Sometimes you reach to be picked up and the when we do you twist right around and reach for the ground; up and down, up and down....I think you are playing a game with us! Jokes on you mom and dad ;-)
- You drink so well from your sippy cup! You know how to hold it and tilt your head and cup so you can drink!
- We moved you to the regular tub at the end of this month. I think I almost cried when I cleaned out your Whale Tub and went to put it away :( Another reminder you are growing up...might I add WAY TOO FAST! You LOVE the big tub and like splashing around and trying to drink the water that comes out of the faucet...HA!
- You AMAZE us everyday with every new thing you do! Love you Honey B!
Here are some pictures of her during her 9th month! Enjoy :-)
Car Seat Pics....
(Patiently waiting to reach her destination...hehe)
"Oh Mom! How many more pictures are you gonna take!?!"
So I know I didn't do this, and I'm pretty sure Brad didn't do this....hmmmm kinda easy to know the culprit when you only have ONE child ;-)
Cutest bum ever :)
Enjoying her food :)
I found these packaged purees...greatest invention ever! We mostly use them if we are at a restaurant or at someone's house because they are so less messy then when we feed her from a jar. She can hold them all by herself and just sucks away. They are organic too :)
I love this picture....and she loves watermelon!
Waving to herself in the mirror ;)
We were playing chase and she was trying to get away from me here.
She loves her daddy!
Daddy is usually the bath guy! They have lots of fun....as you can see from this picture.
(Brad actually didn't even tell me he took these, I just happen to see them when I was downloading pictures on day! I could not stop laughing!)
Time for some videos!
(I think you might be able to make the videos bigger by clicking on the right bottom button)
Kisses and Waving :)
This one is kinda long, but if you make it to the end notice her "Bye Bye"
No my daughter does not like to be the center of attention ;-)....uhhh yeah right!