Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello Blog World....It's Been a While

I'm Back...HOPEFULLY!

Well I took quite a break from blogging which I totally regret :(  I feel like so much has happened with both Brooklyn and our newest addition Brynlee Paige.  I had hoped to document my pregnancy with Brynlee but didn't get to it...the second time around is really hard when you are chasing a toddler lol!  I did take lots of pictures so hopefully I can put something together for her in the future :) They say second children never have as many pictures, or this or that, as the first (which I am realizing why!).  I'm not off to the best start (lack of pregnancy posts ha), but hopefully I will be able to document her first year like I did for Brooklyn......and stories of these two sweet girls along the way!
Enjoy and thank you for coming back :)

No comments: