Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cousins

Cousins.....

Well as I mentioned in an earlier post Brooklyn better get use to THIS:
(this pictures make me laugh so hard!)

TWO new boy cousins on the way so now there will be a total of 7 boy cousins all under the age of 1 1/2 and Miss Brooklyn is the only girl! She is going to be one tough cookie ;)

Anyway made me think that I should give an update on cousin Bryce so here ya go :)

Brooklyn and Bryce are complete opposites, even down to the hair! I say Brooklyn got all the energy and Bryce got all the hair...HAHA! Bryce loves his paci and Brooklyn...well...not so much :-P. Bryce just chills and hangs out and Brooklyn....well....not so much HA! They are both totally awesome and all of us paretns just can't get enough of either one. We are looking forward to the day when they can play and really recoginze each other. Right now they just kinda stare at one another and maybe grab at each other (especially my Brooklyn)! Although Brooklyn was born a month before Bryce when Bryce turned 3 months he passed Brooklyn up in weight....now he is a good 4 pounds heavier, BUT that is good.... he's the boy!!! Grammy bought a double stroller so when the grandbabies come to her house she can take them on walks :) She also takes lots of picture when they are at her house together, but I only have a few....Here are Brooklyn and Bryce :)

I'm not sure how old they are here...my guess is Brooklyn was about 3 months and Bryce 2

.... a little older

When we are out people think they are twins....I don't get it, but I guess lots of twins look nothing alike ;)
This was taken a few weeks ago....it's not a very good picture but it was the best one out of like 10 I took HA!
"Hey Bryce whats up?"
"Oh not much Brooklyn.....this stroller is fun but I'm getting hungry!"
The two of them on Thanksgiving :)
More to come with these two.......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for the update on Bryce too! So many fun times & memories to come! They are both precious!