Friday, March 4, 2011

Taking Pictures

So picture taking has become a little more difficult lately...to say the least! HA! Now that my little button can crawl there is NO sitting still for a picture these days! I will put her down and she immediately starts coming towards the camera.

I don't have much luck either with her weekly picture. The other day I decided to settle for a "screaming" weekly picture. She just wants to flip all around or grab the sign and it makes her upset the more I try to pose her or not let her touch things! I finally gave up on trying to get her to be happy this week, and I also thought that I will probably look back at this picture and laugh (I kinda already do..hehe).

Here she goes.....

I think this was the 10th time I tried to flip her back over.

The final shot!
Oh Brooklyn...it's really not the bad...hehe!


Another challenge is the monthly picture. I use to put the sign right in front of her but she would always grab it; I now tape the sign to her bed...BUT she knows it's back there ;)



This picture cracks me up...she wants to look back there sooooo bad :p


She gave in....hehe :)


Her "I'm so sweet" pose :)


I definitely don't feel like I am taking as many pictures as I did when she was younger :( Her moving around has not helped but I do take a lot of video!!! She is our precious little mover!!!

No comments: