Monday, July 25, 2011

Party Day!!!

It's Party Day!!!!!



Brooklyn's party was the weekend before her real birthday and it was absolutely so much fun!  Since Brooklyn loves owls I decided to go with an "OWL" themed birthday party!  I had so much fun planning and decorating!!  Some things I ordered off of Etsy from a very talented lady (including the invitation above) and some decorations I made.  My family came in the day before so I had lots of help setting up and Grammy (Brad's mom) was a BIG help too!  It was a very fun and relaxing day.  It was important to me that this was not a stressful event.  It was not the decorations or yummy food that made the day...it was seeing Brooklyn surround by those who love her most and us all celebrating this precious first year of her life!


As you can guess I took a TON of pictures! So I made a Smilebox and just posted a few here!

Our Birthday Day Girl!!


I made here cake :)

We took her picture every week in the same outfit.  It was quite a project but glad we did it!  It was so neat to see her change.  Some were pretty funny; she was screaming, or would not lay there are was all turned around or something, but for the most part they are about the same pose.  I have one more week to go...it will be weird when we are not doing this anymore, but so fun to look back on!


Enjoy the rest of the photos!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a digital slideshow

No comments: