Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2 Months!



Happy 2 Months Brynlee!!!


I saw this layout on another blog and decided to use it as well for Brynlee...so here is month 2!


Weight/Height:
At your 2 month appointment you weighed 12lbs 1oz and 24 inches tall!
(a side note....Brooklyn was 11lbs and 22 3/4 inches tall) 

Clothing Size:
You are wearing 3 month onesies!  I have put you in a few 0-3 month dresses but even those seem too short...they almost look like shirts ha!  I can't beleive how quickly you are growing!!!

Diapers:
 About half way through the month we switched you to size 2 diapers!  

Feeding:
You are eating about every 3-3 1/2 hrs.  At night you usually wake up once but sometimes twice.  You usually have a late night feeing about 10 or 11 and then you might wake up at 2-3am then again maybe around 5-6am.



Hair/Eyes:
Your hair is still dark and it looks like you have about as much as you did when you were born.  Everyone comments on your dark hair!  Your eyes are still very dark...almost grey/blue.  

They are big and beautiful!!!!


Sleep:
You sleep very well during the day (mostly the morning half) and it is not too hard to get you down.  At night it is another story.  You start to fuss and we know you are tired!  We swaddle you and sometimes have to bounce you, or walk around, or go into our bathroom with the water running or fan to help you fall asleep.  Gone are the days when you would just fall asleep anywhere at anytime ha! You also like to be awake for a good while between 8-11pm!



Extra Stuff:
  • You slept in your crib for the first time early this month.  I did not want this AT ALL :((  I am so sensitive to all your little noises that I just can't sleep.....when mommy doesn't get sleep it is hard for me to function and take care of you sweet girls.  Daddy is now sleeping in your room b/c I just couldn't have you all by yourself.  When you wake up to eat he brings you to me.  I don't really like this set up but didn't know what else to do.  I wish I could just have you snuggled up right next to me all night :)
  • I had a doctors appointment and you got to meet Dr. Ball for the first time.  She was suppose to deliver you but was not working that day.  She was excited to see you and said you were just perfect!
  • You took your first ride in the double stroller with Brooklyn!  It was a great walk and you pretty much slept the whole time!
  • We took you to a restaurant for the first time also!  You slept for about 1/2 the time and then cried the other half...I think you wanted to eat what we were eating lol!
  • You are starting to hold your head up really well....my strong girl!
  • You are such a good baby!!!!!! We got our first real smiles this past month.....ugh just melted my heart!  I LOVE IT!!!!  and I love being your mommy!  So proud of you sweet Brynlee!


Here are a few pics from the past month :)


Love your cute yawns!


Brooklyn : "OK I guess we can keep her!"

This pic cracks me up.....Daddy was bouncing Bryn while reading the newspaper. 
When I saw them I laughed cause it looks like Bryn is reading the other side of the paper lol!

Loving those baby rolls!

Already telling secrets ;)

Pretty girl!

Miss B is still so sweet to her sister and loves to cuddle with her Bryn!


Going on a walk :)

We caught a smile :)

Brooklyn always wants to take a picture 
with her sister after we take her monthly pic ;)


No comments: