Monday, April 4, 2011

Brooklyn's Space

Well here we are 8 months later and I finally finish her room!!!! I would put her to sleep for her naps unstairs in our bonus room in her pack n play and then I would get to work. It took me about 2 weeks to finish, but I am so happy with how it turned out....she seems to LOVE it too!!

Here are some picture of Brooklyn's New Space :)


I made the flowers from ribbon and a button.

Birdcage up close

Our rocking corner....Love her bird mobile!

I made this shadow box for her ultra sound picture...
it has become one of my favorite things in her room!

Her reading corner.

Can you spot her?!....she likes getting her books :)




Every morning she reaches for her OWLS and we go over and say, "Good morning!" She touches each one...it's so cute!!

Going into her sink area.

Her awesome bow holder made by my sister!!!


Brooklyn LOVES looking out her window.
She can open and close the shutter to peek out really well!

Thanks for stopping by Miss B's new dig. Come again :)

No comments: