Friday, April 20, 2012

Brynlee Week 4


Brynlee:
  • You are one super laid back little girl!  I remember Brooklyn being so active, just always moving, and unless you have gas pains you are just chilled! You slept the whole time during both morning and evening church services....people are anxious for you to wake up so they can see your eyes :)
  • I am not sure exactly how much you weigh but I think you are getting close to 10 lbs...I am going to weigh you next week on my scale on your 1 month birthday!
  • We have a bassinet that we have borrow from a friend that you sleep in.  For a while now you make a lot of noise for about an hour or so before you wake up.  You kinda make grunting and stretching noises about every 5 minutes.  I would always check on you to see if you were awake but your eyes are always shut.  Then one time I might look and you are awake!  Well this had made mommy very exhausted cause I keep checking on you. Daddy can sleep much better then mommy listening to all your little noises.  This week we moved your bassinet into the playroom and Daddy sleeps on the floor next to you.  When you actually wake up he brings you to me so I can feed you and then brings you back to the playroom.  This is actually working out very well.  I feel bad for you dad having to sleep on the floor but he can sleep anywhere!  We will probably move you to your crib here soon and have him sleep in your room...we just want to make sure this works for us and we aren't too loud for Brooklyn whose room is next to yours :)
  • I should have put this on last weeks but you are holding your head up really well.  It still wants to flop but you sure like to look around.
  • Sometimes when I try to burp you you push so hard with your legs like you are trying to stand up!  You are one strong girl!
  • You took your first bath in the whale tub!!  You love your baths and have not cried once :)
  • In the middle of this week you went 6 hrs at night between your feedings.  It was from 7:30 pm till 1:30 am!  We went to bed thinking you were going to wake up around 10:30 but you never did.  I woke up around 1 and ran into the playroom to make sure you were ok and you were just sound asleep.  I couldn't believe it!!
  • You took a bottle for the first time!  We decided to try it since we had a ton of milk pumped (I had 80 oz pumped by the time you were 3 weeks old...YES I am a cow HA!) and we were thinking about going out to dinner with some friend on Friday.  So we tried it Thursday and you took did great. We ended up going out Friday and we left you with Grammy and Brooklyn.  It was a quick dinner trip because I didn't want to leave you at all, but it was a nice little break after not having one for 4 weeks straight ;)  Oh how I missed you and Miss B though!
  • Today I decided to challenge myself and I took you and Brooklyn to Wally World by myself.  I put you in the Moby Wrap and Brooklyn in the cart and you both did AWESOME!!!  Gave mommy some much needed confidence that I can DO this :)
  • Brooklyn is mommy's little helper...she loves getting your paci, diapers, and just anything for me. Everyone asks how she is doing and I tell them she is like the "other" mother HA!
  • You are just growing and growing and we love you more than you will ever know my sweet Brynlee!  
  • In just a few short days you are going to be 1 month old....you can slow down already *wink wink*


Enjoy the pics:

My little helper (supervised of course) :)

"Would you like a cupcake sissy?"

Bright Eyed

Yep this is pretty much how you are most of the time....our sleeping beauty :)

She is patiently waiting for the day you can play with her.....hehe!

Well someone has outgrown the playmat....

No comments: