Monday, April 30, 2012

The Zoo


"Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow....."
This is one of the songs Miss B likes to listen to in the car,
 I start singing it every time I look at these pictures.Y
Yes, one of the "blessings" of being a parent is getting 
all your children's favorite songs suck in your head right?! ;)


My parents came back for another visit so we decided to head to the ZOO on Saturday!  I tried to dress the girls appropriately, Miss B in an elephant shirt (she wore an elephant shirt the first time we took her to the zoo) and Lil' B in a monkey onesie!  It was a lot of fun and the weather was PERFECT!  Not too hot and a little breeze.  Brynlee slept almost the entire time (we will have to take her back when she wakes up more ha) and Brooklyn's favorite thing was feeding the giraffes oh and the petting zoo. It was a fabulous day!  

I realized as I was picking out pictures to put on here that I was the picture taker that day, hence all the pictures of Brad with his girls....I might have been a tad jealous Ha!

All ready to go!

Headed to the elephants! 
Brooklyn makes the BEST elephant sound!

 Oh Yay one of ME...uh...I mean the family ;) 
Nice Hair Miss B!!

About to feed the giraffes!!!

She was not scared at all!

 OK Daddy I know you like smiling for the camera 
but PLEASE watch your daughter as she is feeding the giraffes....
her arm looks like it might be sucked in just like the letuce ;)

Brushing the goat!

 "Would you like some hay Mr. Goat?"



Here are 2 more pictures from the first time we took Brooklyn to the zoo.  She was 3 months old!



1 comment:

JDTS said...

how fun!! T tried to feed the elephants a couple months ago and would always get scared as his trunk was coming towards him and would quickly throw the food on the ground! Glad y'all had a wonderful day together!