Saturday, October 1, 2011

2 Months and BIG News!!

Wow!  2 months!!!  YES 2 whole months have gone by.  I had no intention of Brooklyn turning one and not blogging anymore about her life haha......we have had "something" come up but I want Brooklyn to make the BIG announcement so I will turn the blog over to her......




Hi I am Brooklyn! I am 1 now and have blue eyes and like to play with my baby doll and....oh wait that is not what I am suppose to be talking about...I get sidetracked so easily!....OK so Mommy asked me to share our exciting news with everyone.  Well the other day, July 30th to be exact, yes that would be 3 days after I turned ONE....wasn't that just the best party ever I loved this new playhouse I got and the cake...opps sorry I am getting sidetracked again.... so mommy and daddy told me that I had been promoted! I didn't really know what that meant but then they gave me this cute outfit...I just LOVE cute things and mommy gives my the cutest bows to go with my cute outfit my favorite outfit is...ugh here I go again....OK never mind all that...well here is me in all my cuteness showing off my BIG promotion!!! 





Yep!  That's right!  I am going to be a BIG sister!!!  I am super excited and so are mommy and daddy!  At first I didn't know what a BIG SISTER was and I was kinda nervous about the whole thing and thought maybe I don't want to be a big sister, but mommy and daddy told me ALL about it and I think I just may like this ;)  (Actually they haven't told me this but I don't think I really have a choice by the way they are talking about this new baby thing...but that's ok!)  So anyway I can't wait to meet my new brother or sister!  I think we will have so much fun playing and I can teach him or her all the new things that I have learned! I am also going to help mommy out when I can ;) I asked mommy when my new buddy will get here but she said it will be a little while still so I am just waiting patiently (I am trying to learn patients right now....boy is it hard!).  Did I tell you that I learned how to throw my dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket and I started to go to Bible class and we sing and I am really good at spotting airplanes in the sky and....oh wait.... here I go again.   Oh I guess I better go......I think I need to go help mommy get her exercise (aka: pushing me in my wagon!)  See ya later alligator....oh and ......I LOVE You!
Love,
Brooklyn :)




Thanks sweet B!  Well I have been feeling pretty not so great these past few months which is why my blogging has been lacking so I hope to get back on track!  Stay tuned for updates on our newest addition, more on Miss B....and of course some pictures!  Guess it's time to come up with a new Blog Name or just add an "S" to My Heartfull!  We are so excited and feel so blessed to be adding to our family! God is so good!



3 comments:

JDTS said...

Brooklyn, I LOVED your post!! You are going to be a wonderful big sister!! I miss you and your mommy and daddy soooo much! Love you!!

JDTS said...

Brooklyn, It's cool you kept getting distracted; I do that all the time too so we will be best buds the next time I see you...that is, in between getting distracted from each other. I'm so excited you are going to be a big sister!! Being a big brother is so much fun, and I think being a big sister is a lot like being a big brother. It's a lot of work too; when your new baby is crying you will want to go make sure Baby is ok and when Baby drops his/her toy, you will want to go give it back to him/her, but I like doing those things! Baby will make you laugh because they can't even talk; they just make silly noises! And you will always want to kiss Baby good night before you go to bed. It really makes mommy and daddy happy, and it makes me happy too, and I guess it makes Seth happy since sometimes he smiles at me. Maybe you should skip a couple things I have done, like sitting on Baby's head and trying to stick a spoon in Baby's mouth. For some reason, Mommy and Daddy didn't like that. I don't know what the big deal was; Seth didn't even cry! Anyway, you will love sharing your toys, well, maybe not at first, but after a while, it's ok. You will have so much FUN being a big sister!
Love, Cuz Timothy

Anonymous said...

cool congrats so happyfor u lydia guess we all make memories!
bye,
amanda lindsey