Monday, October 17, 2011

August and September


August, September and Miss B!!!

Here is a quick recap of pictures and videos from August and September!  Just a few things I don't want to forget!  It has been a rough 2 months with morning sickness so I really fell behind in my blogging and tracking moments in her life :(  It was a busy but fun two months...


Brooklyn's first time to Bible class was during our VBS!  She did OK...made it through a few days, and didn't make it through other days lol!

Here she is already putting the toys in her mouth ;-p

It was Bryce's first time too!!


The week of VBS we had some dear friends come stay with us!  Jamie and her two kiddos, Jailyn and Liam, were so much fun to have around and Brooklyn LOVED them to pieces!
  
Caught this cute moment on camera :)

Only got one smiling...oh well they are still cute as can be!
(Miss Jamie bought Brooklyn a dress that matched Jailyn's...too sweet!)


My Happy Girl!



In the middle of August the Walker family took a vacation to Lake Travis!  This picture was taken right after Miss B "told them" our exciting news!  We were about to head out.  It was a very nice and relaxing trip :)  Check out that POOL!

All ready for a swim....is that not the cutest bum ever!!

Enjoying the pool!



Bryce turned 1 on August 25!!!! 
He had a cowboy themed birthday party so it was only appropriate the B dressed accordingly ;)


She just needed some cowgirl boots Ha!

So I think after Brooklyn's birthday party she figured out what that whole "present" thing was about!  Notice who is front and center as Erica opens Bryce's gifts...HAHA!  I don't even know where Bryce was...but Miss B sure didn't mind unwrapping his gifts :-p!

 Bryce LOVES to get Brooklyn's bows...this picture is so crazy to me b/c you can see how much taller Bryce is compared to Brooklyn HA!


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BRYCE!!!
We LOVE you!!


By September Brooklyn was LOVING Bible Class!  Grammy was (and still is) her teaching on Sundays (which I know helped her get adjusted *wink*) and some VERY sweet ladies teach her on Wednesday night! As we get closer to the door to her classroom she is practically jumping out of our arms to get in there...she can't wait!!

All ready for Bible Class :)

Just some pictures playing around the house...I love her silly faces!




Brooklyn LOVES and I mean LOVES riding around on the golf cart...especially with daddy when he come home from work!  He takes her to see the horses down the street which she is fascinated with also!  I love this picture!!  
Oh and this was the first time that we put her sunglasses on and she actually KEPT them on!  It was like she all of a sudden realized how "COOL" she was wearing them lol!

This video was after their ride...it showcases her wearing her shades ;)


My little baby is growing up...I snapped this picture when I saw her doing this!  She can finally see out the door :)

I need to get this girl in a tumbling class...HA!  

Love her!

I can not keep this girl out of drawers!  HA!  Actually I could I just picked a few drawers that I don't mind her exploring through.  This drawer has all her cups and lids and of course she likes pulling everything out but it is a nice distraction for her when I am doing the dishes or cooking dinner ;)


We have been working on teaching her to sign "Please" and not whining when she wants something.  Of course we are trying to get her to say it as well :) It is hard in the car b/c we can't see her only hear her and we don't quit understand her jib jabbering yet.  One day I caught her "asking" for another snack.  This is what she does now....it cracks us up!


Thanks for sticking with me on this LONG recap!!!! August and September were hot but beautiful months...spent a lot of time outside enjoying God' beauty and soaking up time with my little girl :)

No comments: