Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Hair Cut

Well 14 months later and it is NOW time for Miss B to get her first haircut haha!  Yes...my little baldy was getting kinda scraggily in the back.  I had appointment to get my hair done so I decided to go ahead and bring B to get a little trim. My hairdresser Carol, who is also one of my good friends and goes to church with us, has been cutting my hair since I got married...it was only appropriate that she cut little B's hair :) Brooklyn was interested at first but good thing it didn't take long.  She kept wondering what was going on back there ha!  She cut nothing off the top (for obvious reasons) but just took a few snips off the back.  Carols said we needed to let the top catch up to the back lol!  Of course I saved her hair...I'm sure Brooklyn will be sooooo glad that I did one day *wink wink*!  



All Trimmed :) 
Awwww she looks older to me :(  But ohh so CUTE!

No comments: