Thursday, January 28, 2010

December Happening!




Symptoms
  • I craved apples (Brad was so sweet and cut me up an apple every morning....I would eat it in bed)
  • I felt nauseous, but if I ate right away I would feel ok (sometimes :-/)
  • Senses were definitely heightened. I had to ask Brad to remove the pine cones from the Christmas Tree that were scented...yuck!
  • I was very tired....slept really well! Might also be because of all the bathroom trips at night....ha!
  • I've been crying at everything...songs on the radio, commercials, and just simply when someone would say congrats we have been praying that this would happen for you guys! Awe :)
  • ......And of course I had a few more I won’t mention on here ;)

Precious Moments
  • Brad telling me the story about going into the Peterbilt store and seeing the onesie’s with the Peterbilt symbol on them and hoping someday he could buy it for his child.  I cried
  • A few times Brad would go in his closet and come out all teared up....I knew he had just read his book.......AGAIN :)
  • Telling EVERYONE our great news! Parents, siblings, extended family, and friends!  It was so much fun!
  • Everyones sweet comments on Facebook and Pleonast (haha...how do I keep up with it all you ask?!? lets just say pleo is taking a back seat...ha!)  I printed them out to show Baby Walker someday how much he/she was loved from the start! Also, peoples kind words in person, phone calls, and cards.  We are surround by such love!
  • Seeing our gorgeous baby for the first time!

Fun Stuff
  • I downloaded the What to Expect When Your Expecting  and Baby Name Apps onto my itouch.  We love reading about our baby's growth (what is going on in there) and what is happening with me (although
  • I dug out some baby books one of my BFF’s gave me a few years ago and dove right in :) I bought Dr. Oz's book this month too.   I love reading!
  • Opening up Baby Walker’s first gifts...... (this could fall under Precious Moments because as I was opening them I just could hardly believe these gifts were for us.....it was kinda surreal!) 







I guess he is all prepared now.....lol :-D

No comments: