Thursday, July 1, 2010

From Some Special Ladies in our life....

At the shower last week Brooklyn and I received so many thoughtful and meaningful gifts!! There is no way I can write about every single one that I loved so much (there was ALOT), but here are a few, from some special ladies in our life, that Brad, Brooklyn, and I will cherish forever!

My mom made me a scrapbook! She is extremely talented and crafty and I just love it so much! One thing that made it very special was that she took quotes from this BLOG and added it into the book. Of course I bawled when read it! Can't wait to fill it with pictures....here are a few of my favorite pages :)





My sister made Brooklyn a quilt! It looks great on the glider (but will look even better with Brooklyn all wrapped up in it) and of course I love that she added the personalization on the back! She is so talented as well....it is so cute!!!



One of my favorite things that Grammy (Kathy) gave Brooklyn was this book. It is about a Grandmother eagerly awaiting the arrival of her grandchild. It is a precious story that is a must read! It made both Brad and I cry when we read it. I love too how she went through the book and crossed out Grandma and put Grammy ;)

And last but not least.....Sweet Grandma Bell gave us a very special and important book. Ms. Lee's Stories about Jesus. Inside she wrote a note to Brooklyn about her prayers that she will grow to love and know her Creator. Grandma is an amazing women, always doing for others, and I look forward to Brooklyn meeting this special lady and having her become an important figure in her life!



Here is a picture of Grandma Bell with her cinnamon rolls :) Love you Grandma!

No comments: