Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ultra Sound and 35 week Picture :)

Last Thursday we had out second ultra sound. We were excited to see what our baby girl looked like now...BUT....she was pretty squished in there and her face was not very visible. She was head down (all ready to go) which was great news, but her face was down and her hands were in the way so we really didn't get very good pictures. It was still just as wonderful to see her though, watch her heart beat, and see her "practice" breathing. Pretty AWESOME!

They estimated her weight to be 5 lbs 12 oz! It was pretty funny because my doctor had written down I was measuring small so my insurance would cover another ultra sound. When the tech saw her notes she said I had nothing to worry about! The baby was NOT small...in fact she was 80% in weight so they want me to do ANOTHER ultra sound in 4 weeks to make sure she is not going to be TOO big! YIKES! This has been a fear of mine all along! I left feeling pretty nervous. Fortunately, I have talked to quite a few people who reassured me that the estimations can be off and not to be too stressed that she might be a 9 or 10 pound baby! So for now I am trying not to think about it too much and I am praying that I will be able to deliver her without a cesarean (because of her size). But in the end we just want a healthy baby and momma so whatever needs to happen will be OK :)

35 weeks and "STILL" growing!

I laugh when I see this picture and remember thinking I was so huge....HAHA!
19 weeks!

No comments: