Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Babies R Us.....

Well we started registering! Fun Fun! It is neat to see all the cute baby stuff and a little overwhelming at the same time. Brad said he enjoyed registering for Brooklyn more than when we registered for our wedding....he just said it was more fun HA!

I really wasn't sure what all to get or what were the best brands. I didn't want to get a bunch of things I would never use...I wanted to be practical and not wasteful. After talking to several mom's I realized a lot was just up to the child. Some children did better with this bottle, some loved the swing, but didn't like the bouncer, or some mom's never used certain items, while others raved about them! So we just did the best we could and I guess in the end she will let us know and we will do what works best for us!

One day I went back by myself to finish up and I finally CAVED! I was driving around looking for a place to park and saw this spot was open ;) The grocery store I shop at has these spots too, but I had yet to park in one. I just figured there was a mom out there who was farther along than me or was pregnant and had other kids and needed it more than I did! I just felt weird I guess, but after hitting my third trimester I said forget it and I parked HA!


It was very nice I must say ;)

No comments: