Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedding weekend!

This week was super busy but loads of fun!

Brad's Aunt Denise got married in Kathy's backyard last Saturday! It was beautiful and we are just so happy for her and Ron! I had the pleasure of having our cousins and their cute babies stay with me. Matt and Jana Hall brought their two precious twin boys Spencer and Shepherd, and Deborah and Jamie came with their sweet boy Timothy. It worked out really well since Brad was at camp....my company kept me company :) They came Thursday through Sunday and I just loved having my kitchen filled with bottles and my living room filled with toys :) It was so fun to see the three boys just look at each other. Did I mention the twins are 5 months and Timothy is 6 months?! So CUTE!!! I LOVED getting to ask the mommies all kinds of questions and feeding and playing with them the best I could (my belly kinda got in the way sometime...hehe!) They were super understanding that I was 8 months pregnant and helped me tremendously with things around here and for the wedding! Also, we enjoyed hanging out with Kyle and Kelli (our other cousins) and Kelli was a big help too! Thanks so much guys!!!!

Congrats to Ron and Denise Kirkwood!



One of the twins after his bath....they tell me this will be one of my most favorite time. They are just all cuddly and smell sooooooo good :)

I had to put this on here....this video just cracks me up. Yes it has some adorable little boys in it, but us girls (the momma's, grandma's and me)...hahaha! Put us around some cute babies and we just get all giddy...HAHA!
As I was filming this I just kept thinking that it a few months there will be two more baby cousins being added to this bunch! It will be so neat to see them all together. Hopefully we can get a pictures of them all before they get too big!

2 comments:

JDTS said...

OK...Love that video and the 'commentary' in the background makes it so much better! :) You're right; Brad is going to be a great daddy...and you are going to be a great mommy!

JDTS said...

We had so much fun with you! Thanks for being a great host.