Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Anniversary and 33 week Pic!

Brad and I have our 6th anniversary coming up! It is June 26th :) Hard to believe it has been 6 years since we said "I DO!"...and hard to believe it is our last one as a family of TWO! We decided to celebrate one week early since we are have our baby shower :) the actual day of our anniversary. It could not have come at a better time, because I was really feeling down and just hurting this past week. We decided not to go far (just in case ;), and I really didn't feel like driving a long way) so Brad found a really nice hotel in Downtown Houston. It is called Hotel ZaZa....(wowza) HA! It was so pretty and our room had two balcony's. The first thing I did when I got there was a mani/pedi thanks to my hubby and then we headed for a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! The next day we slept in, had breakfast in our room, and headed to drive around Houston. We stopped at The Crave and each got a cupcake (if you have not been there you MUST go...yum yum), walked around some, and then finish out our eating fest at The Melting Pot curtsey of a gift card :) Basically we relaxed, enjoyed each others company, and ATE all weekend which was just what I needed ;) Here are a few pics of the weekend:

The view from the Balcony out front:


The view from the other Balcony:



We had to take a picture of the bathroom...HAHA!
The tub was inside the shower....pretty cool!



Breakfast Yum!


And finally here I am with Brooklyn, 33 weeks!




We pray that Brooklyn will always know that her mom and dad love each other and that we are committed to each other forever!

Happy 6th Honey! I look forward to so many more Wonderful Years!

(Brad played this song for me this weekend....so sweet!)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Marry Me
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow made with Smilebox

3 comments:

Jana said...

Glad yall had so much fun!!! You look so cute!! It is getting closer!! Love you!
~Jana

JDTS said...

What a sweet song, and I loved reminiscing with the pictures. You look beautiful! Tell Brooklyn we hope to meet her next time we are in town!!!

JDTS said...

by the way, I meant you look beautiful in your 33 week pic, but of course you also looked beautiful in the wedding pics. :)