Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Camp!

This week Brad went to camp! When we first found out we were expecting we didn't know what we would do about camp. I figured there was no way I would make it this year, but I hated to see Brad miss it. He LOVES it so much and I figured with me being 9 weeks away that it would be fine. John (the camp director) told us that Brad could leave anytime and not to worry so that made us feel better. I am so glad he is was able to go!

I did enjoy going up on Saturday and staying until Sunday though. I caught a ride with some friends both ways, so that was nice not to have to drive :) I saw all the other counselors....and Brooklyn was so nice and let many of them feel her moving around! It was fun to see their faces! I will miss it terribly; it was definitely a week out of my year that I looked forward too so much. Especially to share it with Brad was special. I was able to see the kids when they arrived which was neat! Some knew we were expecting (thanks to facebook) while other's didn't know and their faces were quite surprised when they saw me!

I was sad to leave on Sunday and didn't know how I would make it without Brad for the week...hehe! BUT it was so incredibly HOT and I was just exhausted after being there a day!

Here is Brad with our good friend Yvonne who was dropping off her son.
I didn't really get any good pictures it was too hot to think about pictures..HA!

No comments: