Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 4

Brooklyn:
  • Is 8lbs 9 oz
  • Is super active...she loves looking around and watching things as you can tell by the video below :)
  • Is giving momma a run for her money....she LOVES to be held. I really can only put her down for a few minutes before she starts fussing.
  • Loves to kick her legs...I wonder if she is going to be a runner (she already has the shoes!...these shoes fit into the palm of my hand!!!!)
  • Her legs are also super strong. Sometimes I feel like she is putting a lot of weight on them when I hold her up!
  • Her B-Pa and Nana came for another visit....they just can't get enough of her! This weekend they kindly asked Brad and I to go on a date! I loved how they made it sound like we really needed a break and should go out, but I know deep down they just wanted to spend some time with Brooklyn HAHA!!! Brad and I decided to take them up on their offer. We went to Red Lobster and then ran to Babies R Us (go figure!). We had a nice time, but of course kept thinking about her and if everything was OK. I think I called only twice...OK.....maybe three times ;) Everyone had a great time
    Here she is having a nice chat with B-Pa
  • Sometimes she sounds like a dolphin when she sleeps, not sure why, but it sure sounds cute....OK maybe not AS cute at 3:00 in the morning, but it is still cute ;)
  • Is starting to nap on her tummy during the day. She sleeps so much better!! I only put her this way when I can watch her! If I am going to take a nap when she naps or if it is at night we still put her on her back.


I love dressing Brooklyn up...especially on Sundays! She rarely goes without a bow ;) I blogged about these cute bracelets that Jennifer made a while back. I remember holding them and thinking that I couldn't believe they would fit Brooklyn....they looked so tiny! Sure enough they do and I love putting them on her. Oh how fun to be a GIRL :)



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is already changing so much. Thank you for posting a picture of her bracelet. Let me know when she needs a new one.

JDTS said...

hmmm...a dolphin sound. I don't know if Timothy has ever made that sound, but I should have written down all the animal sounds he has made...pigeon, cat, dog, sheep...it cracks us up! She is so beautiful, Lydia and I can tell you are an awesome mommy!