Friday, February 19, 2010

Are You Expecting ??!!

I had a first yesterday..... :-)

We have been having a gospel meeting at church this week and yesterday I was wearing a baggy shirt that just kinda hung there.  It was not a maternity shirt just one that I already had.  A women came up to me that we had not see in a while and didn't know our news.  She saw me and asked if we were expecting!?!?  All week I had pretty much worn shirts that made it as obvious as possible but I am kinda in that stage where if they don't know for sure...they don't ask.  I am reminded of the comedian Brian Regan and his skit on asking a women if she is expecting and then realizing before all the words come out that MAYBE she isn't....haha!  Anyway, I say all this because it was the first time someone just came right out and asked that didn't know before, and I wasn't even wearing a shirt that made it as obvious (hehe) as I could make it.  FUN FUN!!!!!


1 comment:

Cuz Deborah said...

I remember when strangers started asking me, "How far along are you?" I thought "That's really bold of them to ask!" but actually, I was really excited about it! :) I'm so glad you are already enjoying sweet Baby Walker!