Monday, February 15, 2010

Enjoying the Moment

Time is flying by!!  Brad and I were talking the other day about how fast this is going!  


I can’t believe I am already in my 4th month.   I just can’t wait for Baby Walker to get here, but I also don’t want to rush being pregnant and enjoying all the wonderful moments it brings!! I love being pregnant!  Even when I am tired, sick, or getting a little rounder in other places than my belly (ha) I am just so thankful!!!  I know I may have rough days ahead but it will be worth it!!  I am trying hard to cherish this time because I know it will not be forever.  I am already experiencing what so many moms are telling me about having children....."It just goes by so fast!"  


"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish every moment..."



No comments: