Friday, February 12, 2010

Belly Picture :)

Here it is...

I wish I had taken pics in the same shirt, facing the same way, but I didn’t.  We have just been grabbing the camera when we can.  I am amazed I am already this big (at least I feel that way ha).  


I started showing pretty early, although around week 13/14 it became very obvious.  I was worried at first thinking Baby Walker is going to be huge (yikes), but the doc reassured me that everything was OK.......I am short and there is just nowhere for the baby to go but out...ha! 



15 Weeks....and growing!





3 comments:

Carrie Willis said...

You look so great! I'm taking a little longer with this one to pop out, but I'm 14 weeks and definitely have a belly now. :)

-Alyson said...

CUTE belly!!! :)

Marrs Family said...

you look adorable---we can't wait for the next big news: boy or girl!