Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mama Always Told Me.....


...To Eat My Fruits and Veggies!


I am trying hard to get my fruits and veggies in for our little one :)  Brad and I have a juicer......he LOVES it and has been making all kinds of yummy juices.  My favorite is a mixture of apples, oranges, carrots, and a lemon.  I also like oranges, strawberries and pineapple! Sometimes we put celery in it, but celery has a very strong flavor so you really have to be in the mood.


Here is the big bowl of fruit all ready to juice.   NOTE: we usually don't need this much fruit, but we had company over and also we were trying to use up the fruit before it went bad b/c we we're leaving for the weekend.  This made a whole pitcher!  Oh and we usually don't cut up the apples and oranges this much, they go in whole, we just have to peel the oranges. Brad always puts the carrots in like this.....it makes me laugh.


Brad Juicing Away


The finished product...Baby Loved it!  YUM :)

No comments: