Monday, February 8, 2010

A Trip to the Grocery Store

A quick story I don't want to forget.....


This happened during my first trimester.  Actually, it was really my first trip to the grocery store after I found out we were pregnant and Brad didn’t have to go for me.  I was just going to grab a few thing!  Well I would walk down one aisle frantically looking for a particular item I was craving.  I would find it, put it in my cart and proceed to the next aisle.  By the time I made it to the next aisle I would look in my cart and no longer want the item I had just put in there....so I would put it back.  I just couldn’t make up my mind!!!  This was the extent of the entire shopping trip.  I would want something and then not or just stare at the food and hope I would want it....ha!  At one point I think I laughed out loud at myself, because I made someone turn their head and look....hehe!  A 30 minute shopping trip ended up taking 2 hours and I hardly came home with anything.  Oh well....it was definitely a trip to remember ;) Later, Brad said I should have just bought everything because I would probably crave/want it eventually.  I think he just said that because he knew HE would be running out to get all those items I put back............eventually ;)! 


1 comment:

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

This was me when I was pregnant with Amelia! I would crave something, David would get it, then I would eat a bite and be done. Not only was I done, I didn't want to even look at the item again! David started drilling me with questions every time I had a craving to make sure I was really wanting it and that, no, it couldn't wait! :)