Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Happenings

I could hardly believe it when I saw January 1st on the calender.  It was now the YEAR we would get to meet our little peanut!!!   Here are a fews things from January I had jotted down. Hopefully I am about caught up so I may not end up with a February recap...well see ;) 


Symptoms


  • Before I was pregnant I hardly ever ate red meat of any kind!  Chicken and turkey were my thing.  I would much rather have a grilled chicken sandwich then a steak any day!  Brad has always said he just can’t figure me out....lol! Well.....in January I have eaten more burgers than I have in the last few years.  YUM!!  I just can’t get enough :)  
  • I was only sick about 1 day out of the week (near the end of the month) so things are improving as I near my 2nd trimester.


Precious Moments

  • Hearing our baby’s heartbeat :’) 
  • My growing belly....yes already! Pictures to come soon :)
  • My Aunts (Kathy’s sisters) gave me a Willow Tree.  I love it!!! I get teary eyed every time I look at it. So Sweet!

  • I love children's books! So I went to Target the other day and decided to buy a book to give to Baby Walker.  I saw this book and only got through the first few pages before I was bawling and had to stop before I embarrassed myself in front of all of Target.  The inside flap reads..... “A mother’s love leads to a mother’s dream---every mother’s dream---for her child to live life to its fullest.”......I bought the book.


Fun Stuff

  • We finally picked up a BABY NAME BOOK.  It is a little daunting....lots to chose from!  Let the fun begin :)
  • A friend from church gave me some maternity clothes......yea!  I feel like I am in that "in between stage" where my clothes are getting tight, but the maternity clothes are still too big.  I think by February it will be another story ;)


No comments: