Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Bump Stories

I have been cracking myself up lately with certain baby belly incidents. It is amazing to see your body change, but a few times I seem to forget (not sure how that happens) that I now have this new growth sticking out in front of me...hehe!

  • The other day I was with my friend Joella headed to a Bible Study at her house. I parked my car in her drive way. She got out and was headed into her house when I called out, "I"M STUCK"...... I was laughing so hard! I could only open my door a little ways because of the other car in her driveway. I would normally be able to get out, but not this time! My belly was hitting the car door and I could not move!!! We were both laughing so hard and I had to go to the bathroom which only made my predicament even more funny! I ended up squatting to lower my belly under the door handle and was able to slide out. I wish I had a picture!
  • I am also finding that I keep hitting my baby bump on the chair next to me as I get up from the table. OUCH!
  • And finally, I am getting more and more stains on my shirt....hummm:/ The other day I looked in the mirror after dinner and I had a huge stain on my shirt that I could not see just looking down. It happens when I am cooking not eating. I think I rubbed my belly on the counter and somehow got something on it that way. Anyhow, there it was in the mirror! I kept giving Brad a hard time b/c I know he could have seen it. I told him he has to help me out with this kind of stuff! Add "check Lydia's belly" to the list of other things he keeps an eye out for like making sure nothing is stuck in my teeth...hehe!

I love my bump though....it means our little peanut is growing yea! I'm sure I will be adding to this list later cause I know my bump is just going to get BIGGER and BIGGER Oh Boy! um...or Girl!..ha ;)


1 comment:

auntie andi said...

post more pictures!
only one more week till all is revealed! (hopefully!!!)
quilt is almost done!!