Friday, March 19, 2010

PART 3


I finally finished my PART 3! We were having no luck getting these pictures and videos to work by ourselves so our extremely smart and wonderful cousin Scott Murff came over and helped! A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT.....I know my family appreciates you right now and I do too :) :)

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalms 139:13

Here is our precious BABY GIRL!!!
(11 ounces)


This is the picture they gave us to show she was a little girl....HA...I know what you are thinking....your guess is as good as mine! Although the tech lady showed us a little better on the screen. We ask her how sure she was and she said 99.5%....sounds good enough to me :)


Can you see her face???



In the middle of this video you can see her heart beating! She is also stretching her arm!

This one shows her little heartbeat at the beginning and then she turns around and you can see her spine!

Right at the VERY beginning of this video you can see her grabbing her toes and stretching....this one is so neat to me!


Can you see her giving us a thumbs up!?!
"I'm doing great mommy and daddy!"


We love HER so much!!!!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalms 139:14



4 comments:

Jenny said...

yea!!! very cool!!

Scott said...

You're welcome and I'm very excited for y'all!

-Alyson said...

SOOOO cute!! Can't wait to meet her!!

JDTS said...

I CAN see her face...and it looks adorable!!