Thursday, March 4, 2010

There's a Baby IN THERE :)

Week 17:


AHHHHHHH! Last night I felt the baby move!!!!! I had been having a few moments that made me stop and wonder at the beginning of the week. I was never for sure if what I was feeling was the baby, but last night I KNEW it was!!!! I was sitting there durning Bible Class and started to feel "something." :0.....I quickly told Brad and then it happened again!!! I started to tally how many times I felt our precious child, I also kept hitting Brad to tell him....he just beamed :) I can’t wait for him to feel our little bean kick too! *sigh*....it was just pure bliss! Here is the picture of the tally marks....I thought it was neat that the date was right there in the corner (I saw that later). I commented on facebook that I WAS paying attention in class, just a little distracted...hehe! It was a wonderful distraction though and an amazing feeling!!! I can hardly put it into words. It was a very definite movement. Some describe it like a little flutter, but I felt like it was a little stronger. I knew without a doubt I was feeling the baby :) This might be one of my favorite moments so far to experience!!!! WOW!


No comments: