Friday, April 30, 2010

100 days :)

We reached a milestone today!
If you look at the ticker to the right is says....

100 Days To Go

WOW! I can't believe it!
It is really starting to hit me that she will be here before we know it! :)



Today my What to Expect App says...

  • 14 weeks and 2 days left
  • 25 weeks and 5 days along
  • In my 2nd trimester
  • She is 9.2 inches long and 2 lbs

Also, it said her eyes are beginning to open....I wonder what it looks like in there...HA!

I write about this all the time but I just love it! She is moving so much! I love not only feeling her kick but completely roll around! I know in the months ahead it is going to get a little cramped in there. I keep telling her to enjoy the room now ;)

1 comment:

Matt said...

So exciting, she will be here before you know it! I can't wait to meet her!