Friday, April 16, 2010

Quiet Moments

Brooklyn has been moving around so much and I think it is my favorite thing in the world! I love watching my belly move....I could watch it for hours! She especially likes to move at night and in the morning when I am in bed. A few of my mommy friends have told me how they love mornings when their kids come and crawl in bed with them and they just get to snuggle for a few minutes before they start the day. I have enjoy a few quite moments like this with Brooklyn. She wakes me up in the morning with her kicking and I just lay in bed talking to her and watching her move. All my worries melt away during this time and I just love this special time between the two of us!

I was able to catch a few kicks on video. This was not in the morning, but still just as special!

Here she is kicking on my right side...don't blink to much or you might miss it! She kinda stops near the end, but I don't know how to shorten the video.
(Warning: you are about to see a very white belly and just block out my southern drawl...HA)


This one I am laying on my side and if you watch the top you can see little waves! Again you might miss it if you blink!


I know I will be able to get better videos of her kicking as she gets bigger, but I just love these so much I had to put them on here! I think it will be neat when she sees these someday and says,"That is me in there!.......and "Mommy you sure do need a tan..hehe!"

2 comments:

Jenny Murff said...

Awww!!! Sweet memories! B is one lucky girl!

Trent & Kaylynn said...

That is so neat, Lydia! So happy that I have a belly buddy! Can't wait for our Brooklyns to be buddies :)