Friday, April 23, 2010

Brooklyn's Nursery

Yesterday Brad and I headed to look for nursery furniture. We had gone a few weeks ago, but found out the pieces we liked were 10-14 weeks out. Yeah...not going to work HA! Come to find out that the furniture was made in Chile and because of the earthquake a lot of their stuff was damaged so production is behind. We kinda had to start over, but I think we have made up our minds :) Pictures to come soon!

Kathy came over today and helped me move everything out of Brooklyn's room. Brad and I decided to pick the smaller of the two rooms (babies don't need much room right?!) and it is closer to our room. It wasn't filled with much...just decorations that I still have left to hang around the house. It is NOW a clean slate ready to be filled with cute things and an even cuter baby girl!


This is her sink area...I will probably paint in there too.

No comments: