Friday, April 2, 2010

March Happenings

It seemed there was so much that happened in March I did not get to Blog about so here goes a quick recap....

Symptoms:
  • Wow..the 2nd trimester has been WONDERFUL! I have felt great, pretty much the whole time up until this past week. My back is really starting to hurt!
  • Weight Gain....Of Course! I wish I could say I am all belly, but I am growing everywhere...YIKES! I have had a few lovely people (I really do mean lovely...HA... no hard feelings) let me know my face looks a little fuller.....HeHe! Didn't really know what to say but I guess this is one of the only times you can say "Thank You!" when someonelets you know you are putting on weight ;) HAHA!
  • I've been sleeping better than I have in years. I am trying to enjoy these restful night... I know they won't last forever ;)
Precious Moments:
  • One of my very closest friends Jenny has a sweet little girl named Abbey (6 yrs). Abbey made Brooklyn something.....she was so excited to give it to her and painted it all by herself!!!
The next day Jenny told me that Abbey prayed for Brooklyn in her evening prayer...*tear, tear*!
  • Weeks 17: Beginning of March I felt her move for the first time!
  • Week 19: We found out our baby is a GIRL!
  • Week 20: Half Way Mark.....Wow I could hardly believe I was half way done!
  • March 30th: She finally let her daddy feel her!!!! He was never there during the day when she was kicking, or by the time he got his hand there she would not kick! That night I woke Brad up cause I could feel her really well! He felt her twice...yea!!!!
  • March 31st: I saw my stomach move! CRAZY!!! Normally her kicks are really low and I can't see them over my belly, but this time she kicked right near my belly button and I saw it as clear as day! WOW!!!
Fun Stuff:
  • Can we say Cute Gifts and Shopping!!!!!.....
These two dresses just happened to land in my cart the other day ;)
Thank You Aunt Denise!!!
Brooklyn is loved already...look at these adorable goodies from our friends!

  • We started looking for nursery furniture and bedding. Still deciding... but it is fun looking!
And finally a baby bump picture......headless style! My fingers were in the process of pointing to my huge belly. Sometimes I just don't know how I am going to get any bigger....Yikes!

According to the experts she is 1 pound......Brooklyn is growing and growing!!!

21 Weeks

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love reading your blog!!! :)