Sunday, April 18, 2010

24 weeks

This week I am 24 weeks! According to the experts, Brooklyn is the size of an eggplant...and about 1.7 lbs. She is as tall as two juice boxes stacked on top of each other and almost as heavy as 4.....I need to go and buy some juice boxes :)

I had a doctors appointment last week which went great. Her heartbeat was 156 and I measured exactly 23 weeks! I will now be going every 3 weeks until week 30! Next time is the glucose test which I am dreading, but hopefully it will all turn out OK! We just love Dr. Ball. She is always so reassuring and relaxed (in a good way)! Here are a few pics.....

I look so sleepy even though I am sleeping great! I guess it had just been a long day ;)


Here is a little comparison!
18 Weeks
24 Weeks!


1 comment:

JDTS said...

yay for your growing little juice box! :) And you look SO cute!!!