Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a fun Easter Weekend! Saturday Brad and I attended a little girls birthday party. We don't get invited to many (which I'm sure is abut to change), so it was really fun and most of the time I kept thinking about Brooklyn's future birthdays....yea!! One thing that I definitely noticed this weekend was the HEAT! Oh wow I was soooooo hot outside! After the party we walked around an outdoor mall waiting to meet my parents. It was crazy hot outside, I kept having to sit and sit and drink lots and lots of water......a little glimpse of what my summer is going to be like....YIKES! Once we met up with my parents we shopped around a little for nursery bedding :)

Sunday we all ate lunch at Mark and Kathy's and enjoyed visiting with family. Brooklyn's cousin Timothy was there! He is just the happiest baby and I can't say enough good things about his mommy Deborah. She is such a good mom and has been giving me lots of good advice. What I appreciate most about her is that when she gives advice it is always with the understanding that 'I will have to do what works for me', it may not always be what worked for her. That makes me feel good and she is definitely one I will turn to for help....Love you Cuz!

Is he not the Cutest thing ever?!

Grammy surprised her grandkids with an Easter present :).....did I call it or what! I knew some matching outfits for Brooklyn and Bryce were in the works...hehe! LOVE IT!!!

No comments: