Friday, April 30, 2010

Random

Here are just some random thoughts for the day.....

  • I am loving my skin right now. My face has never been so clear and soft (as of right now)...woo hoo!
  • I thought my hair would grow more, but I haven't really noticed any changes.
  • Pillows are my new best friends. I have taken them all except one for my dear husband....HA!
  • My Linea Nigra showed up this week. It is very light, but there.
  • My belly button is looking odd these days.
  • I have yet to get tired of people touching my belly. I love it! I say Brooklyn is just getting lots of lovin' :)
  • I never have to question Brad if he thinks I am still pretty...he always beats me to it as he tells me daily how beautiful I am. *sigh :)*
  • I am not nervous about labor...yet!
  • I love it when strangers ask me when I am due or if it's a boy or girl. Not because of the attention but it cracks me up because I feel like...umm...excited or shocked that they noticed I guess. Like I think to myself..."I really must LOOK pregnant!" It is weird I know HA!
  • Certain songs on the radio have a lot more meaning to us now. Brad will come home once in a while and tell me about a song he heard that made him get all teary eyed or just excited about our baby girl. I do the same thing :)
  • I definitely can't do as much as I use too....this lady is slowing down. I am struggling cause there is so much I want to get done in a day but I just can't. I have been trying not to overdue it and Brad has been helping me with things, but it is hard for me to just sit while he is working around the house.
  • I can't express in words how I feel about this sweet baby!
  • .......and finally

I GOT REALLY EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING TODAY......

PIGTAILS!


1 comment:

JDTS said...

you described exactly how I felt when random people starting asking me about being pregnant. I remember the first day it happened several times :) I'm excited about seeing lil Brooklyn's pigtails too! :)