Friday, May 28, 2010

Dr. Appt

We had an appointment on Tuesday! Everything looked great! We are now going to start going every 2 weeks...AHHHHH! Things are getting closer :)

She told us that next time we would have out last ultra sound, but Brad is going to be gone at camp so we will wait until the appointment after that. I was sad at first :( but then I was glad to wait. It will be closer to time and we will get a better idea of how much she weighs. That is really the only thing that concerns me right now. I really don't want to have a cesarean (b/c she is too big), but I a very willing to do whatever needs to happen in order for her to be delivered safe and healthy!

I tried to put a video up here of her heartbeat, but after the fifth attempt I gave up. Not sure what happened this time. So no pictures or videos :(

No comments: