Friday, May 21, 2010

Painting Day 2

So I am sure you are wondering where the "Hello Dolly" paint color is?!...HA (Probably not, but I am going to tell you). Just a touch of pink in a fun way was what I wanted. I was torn about what to do so I called my good friend Jenny up and she came over to brainstorm with me. This is what we came up with and I LOVE IT TO PIECES!!!!

The bedding has pink rick rack on it so I made a stencil of rick rack out of poster board.

Then I traced it on the wall covering the seam where the white and turquoise meet.


Next I painted it pink or "Hello Dolly" to finish it up :)


It was kinda funny because Brad set up some scaffolding for me so I would not have to climb up and down the ladder. I just sat up there and Brad would come in when I needed to be pushed to the next section. It was kinda funny because someone would call and ask what I was doing and I would say, "Oh Brad is just pushing me around." HAHA! Then the next day I called Kathy and asked if she would mind "Pushing me around today?!" She said sure....so for a few days I had some people pushing me around......in a good way, hehe! It worked out really well and I just love the way it turned out! What do you think? :)


I have one more step and the room will be all finished :)

No comments: