Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and although our little lady is not in my arms yet I do feel like a momma :) I didn't expect much this Mother's Day, but it was fun to receive many Happy Mother's Day Wishes! People were so thoughtful at church and I also got a few phone calls/texts from friends. It was also wonderful waking up to hear Brad wish me a Happy Mother's Day and he surprise me with the most thoughtful gift ever!

Here is my sweet little package from him....

Two charms for my charm bracelet. A "B" for Brooklyn and a "Baby Girl" charm! He said he couldn't decided between the dangly "B' or this one with the sparkle, but he thought this one was prettier ;-) Just knowing he took his time in picking out just the right charm is so special to me!


The other side of the charm looks like this......SO CUTE!

He is just the best! He told me later that the lady helping him at the Brighton Store made him feel pretty good. She was pregnant too and kept telling him how impressed she was that he thought of this and what a great guy he was.....but I already knew that :) Thanks Honey!!!!

Happy Mother's Day Mom and Kathy!

Next year will be an incredible Mother's Day...
I will have my sweet daughter in my arms!

No comments: