Monday, May 24, 2010

Hiccups & Baby Class

This morning I was laying in bed feeling her move and all of a sudden I felt this weird sensation! It was like little jerks that were rhythmic! I laid there for a while thinking...Ummm I know that is not me twitching....is it one of my organs?!? HA....then I realized Miss B had the hiccups! I figured that is what it was and so badly wished I could tell her how to get rid of them! Poor thing, it was pretty neat though. :)

Today we headed to the Baby Class (as I call it). We (Blake, Erica, Brad, and myself) all decided to take it together. We just toured the hospital and learned a little more about the whole delivery thing....YIKES! One funny thing that happened was at the beginning of class she asked us to line up in order of our due date. Erica was at the very end due August 19th and I was next, Aug 8th. The rest of the class was due in June and July. As I looked around I was very aware that I was as big if not bigger then some of the girls due in JUNE!!!! Brad made a comment about this and we all just laughed. Good thing I was in a laughing mood....hehe! It is crazy how different pregnant women look and carry their baby's. Oh well....I decided I am just going to love me some big baby belly right now...yay! :)

On the way home Brad said he forgot to take a picture. He wanted to get a picture of Erica and I under the labor and delivery sign at the hospital. I guess he is having a little pregnancy brain too....we are very forgetful these days!

No comments: